Register to watch
59% of executives say COVID-19 has provided the impetus to move faster with digital transformation.
Yet a major stumbling block remains: the critical shortage of tech talent.
This webinar is a call for change and a demonstration of how some of the UK’s most successful businesses are creating all the tech talent they need to emerge stronger.
Some key principles are emerging on how to accelerate digital transformation and deploy the skills to do so.
Catch the webinar and discover:
- A rigorous approach to skills assessment that identifies critical gaps—now and in the future.
- How to rethink reskilling—so you can identify the people in your business with the attitude and aptitude to be your tech superstars.
- Effective learning interactions that are all about the learner, with a blend of live virtual and self-paced e-learning.
- Proven tech talent acceleration that’s transforming novices into digital ninjas through experiential learning and real-world projects.
- The L&D leader as strategic partner, stepping up to shape outcomes and deliver business priorities.
‘We have been talking about harnessing the power of fast-changing technology for years. The past few months have shown us the reality of what that means, for everyone.’
Oliver Dowden, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
The Times, Tuesday, 8 September 2020