Please enter details below
IT departments are still facing immense pressure to adapt quickly to the digitised world (accelerated by the current pandemic). Manually performing routine tasks and complicated processes is not only time-consuming but also costly. Automation can make the difference between keeping pace with customer demands and falling behind.
Join our webinar for an introduction to Ansible automation and configuration management. And learn how to provision, deploy and manage compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual and physical environment using Ansible.
- Ansible overview, benefits, and best practices to get the most out of the platform
- How Ansible Works Ad-Hoc Commands (and demonstration)
- Introduction to Playbooks (and demonstration)
- Introduction to Roles (and demonstration)
- Breaking an Existing Playbook into a Role (and demonstration)
- Creating a New Role (and demonstration)
- Overview of Ansible Tower (and demonstration)
Rik Megens (Red Hat Solution Architect instructor)
Rik Megens has more than 30 years' experience in the IT industry working for banks, insurance companies, government, university, high tech and start-ups. Rik is a Red Hat Certified Solutions Architect specialised in cloud, DevOps and automation technologies. He is also a Red Hat Certified Instructor and Red Hat Certified Examiner with a deep knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Red Hat Ansible® Automation Platform, and Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform.