AWS Discovery Days, hosted by official AWS Trainer Partners, provide an introduction to a range of cloud concepts.
This course is for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You will learn about AWS Cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge.
This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Course level: Fundamental
- Duration: 1 Day
General IT and business knowledge is recommended to attend this course.
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams.
The free course will be covering the following:
- Summarize the working definition of AWS
- Differentiate between on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud
- Explain the six benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe the core security services within the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management
- Define the core billing, account management, and pricing models
- Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services