Please enter your details below
Join Roger Knowles, QA's Senior Technical Learning Specialist - End User Applications for this fantastic free session where he will impart some of his expertise on key Excel functions.
This webinar will take you through one of Excel's popular commands, Conditional Formatting. We will demonstrate some best practices and unknown tips and commands that might change the way you work with Conditional Formatting.
• Conditional Formatting Numbers, Dates, Text values and Duplicated values
• Conditional Formatting Lists of Numbers based on their values
• Adding Visual elements like Data Bars, Icon Sets and Colour Scales
• Sort or Filter based on Conditions
• Deleting or Managing Conditional Formats that exist
• Adding Conditional Formatting to Tables and PivotTables
• Writing an Excel Formula for Manage Conditional Formats
• Locating Conditional Formats in an existing file
This webinar is aimed at people with some or little experience of using Conditional Formatting, although new users to this topic will also see the potential. If you are new to Conditional Formatting then learn to use methods to format values automatically in Excel.
About the speaker
Roger Knowles, Senior Technical Learning Specialist, QA
Note: Your organisation licence agreement with Microsoft may not allow you to use these at work. However, if your organisation upgrades and rolls out new versions of MS Office then these functions may become available