Enter details below
AI is increasingly becoming a part of our daily working and personal lives, Microsoft AI can help us answer the challenges we face in our modern world, with innovation and improved tools.
Here at QA, we are focused on making AI accessible for all, hence for a limited time, we are offering a Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals overview.
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Common Data Service, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents
There are no prerequisites for this course
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe the Power Platform components: Power Apps, Power BI and Microsoft Automate
- Describe the Power Platform components: Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents