Google Sheets is a powerful spreadsheet application, which can revolutionise not only how you interact with data, but how you collaborate with colleagues.
Whether you're new to spreadsheets or have some knowledge from other applications, QA's Tahir Shafiq is here to guide you through some of the most useful and unique features that Google Sheets has to offer.
Attendees will learn about the following:
- The Benefits of Google Sheets and the cloud
- The differences and similarities between Google Sheets and other spreadsheet tools
- The Explore option
- The SmartFill option
- Formulas and Functions writing
- Applying Filters to a dataset
- Creating a Chart
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Creating a PivotTable