Join our full day Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals free course to learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform.
Usually chargeable at £785+ VAT, this course has limited spaces.
If you do not receive GoToWebinar conference details, the course is at capacity.
To access your Official Curriculum (MOC) course materials you will need a Microsoft.com/Learn account. During the course, you will be given instructions on how to register your completion of the course and receive your achievement badge. A unique code only reserved for the participants will be issued during the free course.
Please note, this course is designed to provide technical introduction to Microsoft Power Platforms. The course focuses on covering the topics via instructor presentation and does not include delegate practical exercises. If you wish to participate in a technical introduction to MPL900, please visit our dedicated page.
What is Power Platform?
Power Platform is a bundle of low-code tools for quickly building business solutions that work with your data. The components of Power Platform are Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, AI builder and Dataverse. Individually these products are powerful but used in combination users can put together impressive solutions that meet end-to-end business requirements.
The free course will be covering the following:
- Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
- Get Started with Power Apps
- Get Started with Power Automate
- Get Started with Power BI
- Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
This course is targeted at two categories of learners.
- Users and technical staff that aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analysing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively. For this category of learner, the course will provide base skills that can be built on by attending the more advanced courses available.
- Managers and decision makers who require a better understanding of the capabilities and benefits that Power Platform can provide as well as understanding the key components that make up Power Platform to help them make decisions around these technologies.
Bret has spent most of his second career working with Microsoft Technologies from Windows NT 3.51 and Exchange 4.0 up to Microsoft 365 which is now his focus. He is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Power Platform and as well as delivering training is responsible for writing the QA Authored courses on Power Platform technologies. As well as holding the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) qualification, he also holds the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate and the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals qualifications in addition to other Microsoft 365 qualifications.