Please enter your details below to view the webinar
Join Tim Dunn, QA’s Senior Technical Learning Specialist as he presents a fantastic session on how to build a Visio Organisation Chart to visualise a Project team or departmental structure.
Tim will share his knowledge on how to design a chart using the Organisation Chart shapes stencil, together with linking an Organisation Chart to a new or existing external source that defines the structure.
- Creating an Organisation Chart from scratch
- Adding multiple shapes, changing shapes, dotted line reports and Team Frames
- Use the Organisation Wizard to create or link to an external data structure
- Control how shapes are split across pages
- Add Organisational Pictures from a folder
- Restructure the layout and connectors, show and hide subordinates
Register to view the webinar.
This session is aimed at anybody who has a requirement to create diagrammatic reporting structures within an organisation using Visio’s built in shape stencil or by connecting to an existing external data source.
About the trainer:
Tim joined QA in 2012. His role involves delivering high quality Business Applications nationwide. Tim has over 19 years classroom and virtual training experience. He delivers bespoke solutions to key clients with medium to long term projects being focal to this role.
Tim is an MOS Master and TAP accredited trainer. Tim writes training courseware for the Digital Productivity and Office Applications team and assesses fellow instructors across the business.