Please enter your details below
Join Ashwini Bakshi, Managing Director Europe & Sub Saharan Africa at Project Management Institute, and Ian Clarkson, Practice Director of PPM at QA, in conversation as they talk about the next generation of project professionals and the skills they need to make sure the profession is equipped for the future. Adam Jones, Sales Director at QA, will be posing the questions, followed by the opportunity to ask your own questions to Ashwini and Ian.
Adam will be asking Ashwini and Ian:
- In your experience, how well do you think project managers are equipped with the skills they need for the future?
- In what way do you think the profession needs to change (if at all) to be ready for the future?
- How do you think technology such as automation and AI is changing project management?
- How can we attract the next generation into the project profession? How much will the changing skills contribute to attracting the next generation?
- [Question only to Ashwini]: Please tell us a bit more about what the PMI is doing in this area?
Anyone involved in projects, or with an interest in projects.
About the speakers:
Ashwini Bakshi, Managing Director Europe & Sub Saharan Africa, Project Management Institute
Ashwini leads PMI’s growth and organisational development in the sub-Saharan Africa and Europe regions, where he is working to build an enhanced local experience for PMI’s stakeholders.
Dr Ian Clarkson, Practice Director of PPM, author and speaker
Ian is a highly experienced consultant, author, trainer and speaker with over 20 years’ experience in project management and programme management (PPM), organisational change and learning – working with organisations in all sectors.