This session starts in...
Digital Transformation has been fast-forwarded for many organisations. Employees suddenly find themselves using new tools and technologies and the way we work has changed. As a result, increasing digital literacy in non-technical teams should become a clear objective for all organisations if they are to fully harness the digital potential of this ever-changing landscape.
In this insightful session, Julie Hickson, QA’s Senior Learning Technical Specialist, will introduce O365 – The ‘Big Picture’ and some of the important apps that make up O365. In this session Gentha will focus on Microsoft Planner.
- An Overview of O365 – what is O365 and how does it fit into the grand scale of things?
- Key O365 Apps
- Introduction to MS Planner
- Create a new plan
- Adding tasks to your plan
- Organising tasks in your plan
- Exploring task properties
Explore how Planner can help organise and track your teams or projects activities. Perfect for your agile team and to provide regular updates on progress.
Who should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to broaden their knowledge of O365 and capture the essence of flexible working.
- Anyone that works within a task driven team or project environment.
About the speaker:
Julie Hickson, Senior Technical Learning Specialist, specialised in Office 365 adoption projects and supporting organisations with their digital transformation programme.
Join Julie, for this amazing free webinar where he will share some of his experiences on O365 and demonstrate the use of MS Planner.