Register for free
Are you struggling to recruit and reskill your team with Microsoft Cloud and Data Talent at the pace you need to?
- Azure is one of the most sought-after skills in the market, currently 49% of all cloud services roles are looking for an Azure skillset
- The number of jobs available is growing rapidly, current predictions estimate supply will not match demand for at least 18-months
- Microsoft estimates that UK businesses will need over 1 million new job roles around Cloud, Data and AI by 2025
- Fully funded learning programmes have been designed to address the Microsoft Cloud and Data talent shortage.
In partnership with Microsoft, QA has designed a series of new funded Apprenticeship Programmes with Microsoft qualifications built at their core.
Led by industry experts from QA, Microsoft and the BCN Group, in this engaging interactive session you will learn about:
- The current Microsoft Cloud and Data skills shortage
- Apprenticeship programmes explained and the role they play in helping to solve the digital skills gap
- QA and Microsoft's partnership in developing new Apprenticeship programmes for the Microsoft ecosystem
- How QA can help you recruit new diverse talent or reskill existing employees with these Apprenticeship programmes
- How to successfully develop Microsoft Apprentice talent to succeed in your business – a best practice insight from BCN group
- QA's Microsoft Level 3 to Level 7 Apprenticeship programme roadmap
Meet the Experts
Group Operations Director, BCN Group
Simon's role at the BCN Group entails managing an ever-growing technical support team and working towards enhancing customer experience. Simon will share the value of the programmes and Microsoft's commitment to the Get-On campaign.
UK Apprentice Lead, Microsoft
Becky's passion lies within educating companies on how they can use apprenticeships to deliver the most inclusive learning experience, and grow new talent. In this session, Becky will delve into how Microsoft is backing apprenticeships to bridge the digital skills gap.
Director of Content & Learning Design, QA
With over 15 years' experience in apprenticeships, Ben Sweetman shares his passion for the next generation of learners, and developing long-term careers. Ben will share his expertise on how these innovative programmes have integrated Microsoft technology, to create future ready skills for all companies that use Microsoft products.
UK Partner Skills & Enablement Lead, Microsoft
Liz has been a dedicated employee at Microsoft for almost 12 years, starting her career as a Partner Account Manager, to now where she serves as the Partner Skills & Enablement Lead. Liz will give her insight on the digital skills gap and how recruiting and reskilling existing employees can set you up for success.
Lifelong learning with Microsoft and QA
QA is the largest provider of Microsoft Certified Apprenticeship programmes in the UK. Over the last 10 years, Q A has kick started the industry careers of over 15,000 Microsoft Tech Apprentices. We provide a broad range of Microsoft Apprenticeship programmes from Data analytics to Azure cloud.
QA is proud to be supporting Microsoft's five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech and digital job opportunities,