Please enter your details below to watch on-demand
Join Patrick Woodman (Editor Dialogue Magazine) and Ian Clarkson (PPM Consultant, QA) in conversation as they talk about the adaptive project professional and what this means for the future of project management.
Ian will be asking Patrick the following questions:
- Can you provide a summary of where we are with the Projecting the Future (PtF) initiative?
- PtF talks about an adaptive project professional - what does this term mean?
- How do organisations and individuals need to change to create the adaptive project professional?
- What’s your response to the challenge that the adaptive project professional is only applicable to larger organisations?
- Is the profession at risk of losing its identity with the adaptive project professional?
- Do you think businesses want, and are ready, for the adaptive project professional?
About the speaker:
Dr Ian Clarkson, Project & Programme Management Practice Director, QA
Dr Ian Clarkson is a highly experienced consultant, author, trainer and speaker with over 20 years’ experience in project management, organisational change and learning. Ian has worked with some of the world's largest organisations in all sectors. He was an author of the APM BoK 6 and a referenced reviewer to the most recent update to the PRINCE2 and MSP publications. Ian was on the technical advisory board for the development of the APM Higher Apprenticeship in Project Management, and also for the update to the APM suite of certifications for BoK 6. Ian is a regular blogger, podcaster, and contributor to the APM as well as the Project Manager Today magazine. Ian is passionate about helping organisations improve PPM delivery, and encouraging the next generation of PPM professionals. When he’s not helping organisations transform Ian reads the latest articles and research on the topic. Maybe he should just get out more instead!