Please enter your details below to access the webinar recording
With Microsoft Azure transforming over 200,000 organisations use of technology, our free webinar is designed to provide a high-level overview of Microsoft Azure’s cloud computing services.
Delivered by Karen Howells, Senior Technical Learning Specialist at QA, this session is ideal for those seeking a basic understanding of Microsoft Azure and will cover:
- The components of cloud computing
such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- What is Azure?
- The scope of services covered in Microsoft Azure and the business benefits of the Azure platform
- deeper insights into your data
- improved security
- disaster recovery
- cost savings
- How building the rights skills on Azure can help you embrace digital transformation
- The Microsoft certification's available to validate technical knowledge—from managing on-premises, hybrid, or cloud infrastructure, to innovating with the best-in-class applications.
Want us to cover topics that are not on the agenda? email firstname.lastname@example.org